Monday 9 February 2015

Im a VERY naughty boy!

Been a few weeks so I thought I would stop in as I have been exceptionally naughty !

I had an upset tummy last week but it only lasted 24 hours mind then I gave it to boo! Mwah ha ha ha hit her worse than me ! But mum spoilt my tummy bug evilness by giving boo one of my blankets because she was shaking badly

And I promptly destroyed it na na na na!

I have a very very naughty head at the moment mummy is walking bella von grump and I together to save time but I hate it so much I cause as much mischief as possible, running off not listening and winding boo up, but she got her own back much to my horror and mums.
Mum bent down to pick up poop, bella pulled mummy, mummy had to let go or fall in the poo, next thing bella has smacked me down in a huge puddle :( , I tried to get her to disappear down the field but no such luck she heard mummy was upset so went back to her.

Sprite, I was FUMING she did it, and very worried she would pelt for freedom but she-unlike you at present are doing as she is told!

Mi had her birthday recently and she had cake and she made sure we shared it! Prob not the most suitable for us but a treat once in a while wont harm us. 

But my most naughty occurrence was yesterday mummy and daddy went out with mi for the day to St Fagans , I went with them before it was fun. So you can guess I was not happy to be left behind with Von Grump.

I took advantage of a hole Bella had made when she was a puppy in the netting on the side of the kennel - 2ft up! I worked away at it till it was big enough for my fat backside to get through. Then I had the run of the garden all day. The family get home and mum goes spare because I was by the gate to greet them! 
What ? I am a guard dog I have to greet you! 
Bella by this point had chewed through the her kennel gate in order to try and escape,  but had stayed inside miss goody four shoes! 

Mummy used the most colourful language I think any one has heard on this street in  a while using a particularly nasty word even daddy was shocked to hear her use. 
I was given plain boiled rice for tea bella got salami :(, mummy was so angry as was daddy because they had so much to do as daddy is away for few days and they had to finalise his kit and make sure everything was sorted. 

Today I have been sat in my kennel whilst boo has had the run on the garden whilst mummy did the repairs to her kennel.

Nothing simple Sprite! one new upright in Bellas Kennels - metal wrapped wood new latch plate new metal fencing sweeping out splinters and generally making her room more comfy!Oh yeah and zip tying YOUR fence and securing a bracing panel onto your kennel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safe to say im miffed dude!! TWO HOURS of MY morning spent rectifying your mess AGAIN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment